Sunday, January 11, 2009

three days and counting

It's Sunday afternoon and I'm sitting in my living room at home, thinking about where I will be and what I will be doing later this week. In three days - on Wednesday evening at 5:00 - ten of us from Warren Wilson will depart from Asheville Regional Airport headed for Chile, due to arrive the following morning just before 9:00. We will be in Chile for two months from January 14 to March 12 traveling around, doing service projects, and who knows what else. I will be trying my very best to keep up with this blog and keep people posted. Feel free to share the web address with people who are curious about my trip and check in every once in a while to see what I'm up to if you are so inclined. Oh, and no worries, I will be taking tons of pictures. So no guarantees that there will be regular posts, but I'll do my best. Please leave comments, but know that I may or may not be able to respond right away, or better yet, email me if you want to!

Cheers!
Adrianne

No comments:

Post a Comment